RESEARCH, REPORTS AND STATISTICS ON COACHING
THE R.O.I. OF COACHING
How do you measure the effectiveness of a coaching intervention ? ” Coaching ROI” , or evaluation of a coaching process, means a research and identification of the changes that have occurred in the recipients’ skills, behavior and performance, in business results following the path planned by the coach. Measurable parameters can be quantitative and qualitative.
Parameters identified for measurement (measured ex ante, ex itinere, ex post): a) tangible economic parameters; b) intangible economic parameters (satisfaction, reaction, climate, etc.)
Process phases: 1) evaluation and definition of the plan and focus on the impact on the various business areas; 2) data collection; 3) data analysis; 4) report with indications for the continuation independently
It is useful for: improving the effectiveness, efficiency and profitability of a coaching intervention and for concretely identifying the effects on the business of the development of individuals and groups, transforming the success of an individual into a result for the company
It is important to evaluate a coaching path to: improve the design and implementation phases (planning, delivery, evaluation, improvement) identify ineffective training paths to design or abandon them identify new paths that can be replicated in other areas or throughout the organization.
A good return on investment is as low as 28%.
WHY COACHING WORKS
Coaching improves performance by 70%, self-confidence by 80%, improves communication skills by 80% and has an ROI (return on investment) of 86%.
99% of people who take coaching courses are satisfied with the overall experience.
(source ICF International Coach Federation)
ONLINE COACHING IS EFFECTIVE AND CONVENIENT
To avoid any form of stress , I work in Online Coaching sessions , in videoconferencing, they guarantee the exact same results and greater comfort !
The only condition is that the quality of your connectivity, previously tested, is optimal.
- it’s simple to entertain sessions wherever you are (at work, at home, in a hotel, abroad, on a train, plane, car, etc.);
- if you travel often, it guarantees continuity and regularity on the route;
- you avoid having to prepare the setting, welcome and register the guest (office, room, etc.)
- it is easy to use (TV, PC, mobile phone, tablet);
- you don’t have to move, you save time and money on transfers
- it is much more reserved, practical, comfortable and anti-stress;
- avoiding “lost” times, it offers a wider time slot.
- if you are in a comfortable place you feel more at ease and the session is more effective;
- it’s more convenient: I save time so the price is lower for you;
- it is faster, it adapts to the needs of the agenda (early morning, in the evening, if there is a time zone, on weekends, etc.);
- it saves time and costs for travel and transfers.
- you often use your own PC or Notebook and you can take notes more easily;
- you can choose coaches who reside throughout Italy.
KNOCK-ON EFFECT OF EXECUTIVE COACHING
The coaching ripple effect: The effects of developmental coaching on wellbeing across organizational networks.
(source Connor – Cavanagh Psychology of Well-being SIDNEY UNIVERSITY 2014)
THE AREAS MOST DEMANDED BY LEADERS
DO YOU KNOW THAT...
Find out the reasons why the coaches are contacted, the average prices, the duration of the courses, the players involved.
(source Harvard Business Review)
NEUROLOGICAL STUDIES ON THE EFFECTIVENESS OF COACHING
An interesting research on the impact of coaching on a neurological level.
Click here to watch the full video.
FREE CONSULTANCY AND FURTHER INFORMATION
A STRONG COACHING CULTURE AFFECTS THE GROWTH OF TALENT
HCI for International Coach Federation – Building a coaching culture for change management – 2018
The study highlights how a strong coaching culture fosters high levels of performance and the success of change management initiatives.
Click here if you want to consult the original report of HCI (Filipkowski – Ruth – Haverin)
(source International Coach Federation)