To improve the company organization with an adequate organizational structure. Start a process of change and development to increase the company's potential.
Organizational Coaching is dedicated to the entire company organization. It is therefore not a Coaching within the organization, but the Coaching to improve the company organization. The request for Coaching does not come from a specific individual, but from a company (initially from the owner, from the human resources manager or from the general manager). Organizational Coaching intervenes in an organization to start a process of improvement and development towards defined objectives, developing the company’s potential.
During an Organizational Coaching process, all these examples of strategic/operational objectives are achieved by learning to implement more effective processes, well-defined procedures. Each team autonomously designs its own action plans, with tracking systems, deadlines and written commitments, thus developing its own goals. At the end of the work you will have: organization chart, job description (job descriptions), process mapping, written and clear procedures.
I like to define Organizational Coaching in simple words: “define well who does what, why how and when.”
WHO IT'S FOR
- company owners
- human resources managers
- general managers
- professional studies
WHEN IT WAS EFFECTIVE
Based on my direct experience in courses actually carried out, Organizational Coaching has proved to be very useful for :
- improve personal organization
- improve time management
- adequate organizational structure (legal obligation!)
- corporate restructurings
- improve communication between departments
- process mapping and re-organisation
- definition of written and clear procedures
- rules, regulations and written mandates
- Complete company check-up;
- define organization chart, job descriptions, code of conduct;
- improve organizational well-being and the corporate climate (climate analysis);
- simplify procedures and rationalize communication flows;
- effective and useful meetings.