COACHING TO SELL
To enhance the effectiveness of sellers and sales teams
Coaching to sell is a course designed for Sales Managers and agents. Often some sellers or agents justify losing a sale because of unfair competitors or too high prices. Other times they defend themselves by citing the presence of a strong pre-existing relationship or an offer that is not aligned with the customer’s needs.
Most of the time it’s an apology.
Selling is not an innate gift as many think, but a professional activity that can be learned and perfected.
In today’s VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) markets, traditional sales techniques have been overtaken by a more consultative approach: the Value Selling process.
WHO IT'S FOR
- entrepreneurs, traders, artisans
- commercial directors and sales directors
- sales agents
WHAT THE COACH DOES
As a Coach I facilitate change , I manage Coaching courses that allow you to find the best solutions and strategies to get what you want professionally.
I do it by videoconference or in person, through dialogue, thanks to:
active listening, reflection, trust;
specific and powerful questions that can generate ideas;
exercises designed ad hoc for various needs;
direct communication and improvement feedback;
well-defined goal planning (SMARTER);
awareness, motivation, empowerment and challenge, call to plan priority actions;
support in the application of management methodologies and techniques of proven usefulness and effectiveness (with solid scientific foundations).
THE COURSE INCLUDES
- preparation, planning of the personalized Coaching and training path;
- Coaching pact and welcome letter;
- Getting Started with Coaching;
- questionnaires and self-assessment tests that stimulate self-learning;
- provision of Coaching sessions;
- roleplaying sessions.
WHEN IT WAS EFFECTIVE
Based on my direct experience in courses actually carried out, Coaching for Selling has proved to be very useful (B2B and B2C) for :
- enhance the company offer;
- Commercial area check-up;
- create new products or services of value;
- improve the entire sales process;
- organize sales and plan priority actions;
- increase salesman performance (avoid the “relaxed salesman” effect) ;
- motivate and improve the attitude of agents;
- enhance the managerial skills of the Commercial Director;
- better plan sales;
- improve sales communications.
Sales Coaching is also indicated in other situations, other than those listed above. As a Coach, I deal with the client, I help him to make better use of the resources available and better focus his objectives, motivating him to improve the future plans necessary to achieve the expected results .
The path allows access to the reserved area with exclusive contents!
PRACTICAL GUIDES AND TRAINING CARDS
The path allows access to the reserved area with exclusive contents.
By way of example only, some practical guides and training sheets of Coaching to sell:
- guidance from the Sales Manager;
- organize sales;
- strategic positioning analysis;
- the sales plan;
- objectives, goal setting and GROW(TH) methodology;
- leadership style : pros and cons;
- communicate effectively and assertive communication;
- annotated and suggested bibliography .
THE BENEFITS OF A COACHING PATH TO SELL
Coaching is good at all levels, it makes the company and the business evolve
COACHING TO SELL
Enhance your offer to give value to the customer.
Help the customer to increase their margins through solutions with high added value.
The market changes, customers change, it is absolutely a priority to change the way the sales force is trained.
Support the Sales Manager and the Sales Team with individual or collective coaching and personalized training courses.
Considering the particular nature of the service, the many variables to consider, a personalized quote based on specific needs will be provided upon written request.