BUSINESS COACHING FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
TO GROW, IMPROVE ORGANIZATION AND RESULTS
In Italy, unfortunately, there is the belief that Coaching is only suitable for large companies.
Nothing more wrong.
Coaching for small and medium-sized businesses is very effective!
In reality, SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises), not only can take advantage of Coaching, but the process of change that is triggered is often much more incisive and decisive than in a large company.
Furthermore, since the decision-making chain in SMEs is normally short and streamlined, the decisions stimulated by the Coaching process for small and medium-sized enterprises are more incisive and effective.
Within the PMI, the Coaching methodology is very useful to the ENTREPRENEUR, the PERSONNEL MANAGER and the MANAGERS.
- effective leadership and development of relational skills;
- achievement of objectives;
- facilitation of integration into the company;
- alignment of personal and corporate objectives;
- advanced problem solving & decision making techniques;
- personalized manager training;
- support for long-term relocation abroad;
- resource optimization.
RESPONSIBLE HUMAN RESOURCES
- selection of new profiles, promotions;
- modification of the organizational structure (organization chart, job descriptions, etc.);
- promote internal communication (between plants, departments and management functions);
- staff motivation and job satisfaction;
- provision of training plans, drafting of a code of ethics and procedures for compliance with rules of conduct;
- support to department heads, managers, executives, team leaders;
- management of conflict situations and improvement of the corporate climate;
- corporate stress management kit;
- definition of an incentive and professional growth plan (objectives, assessments, interviews, feedback).
- definition of corporate governance (analysis and rationalization of parental bond and family/company separation);
- review of strategies and/or launch of new products/services;
- redefinition of the business model;
- support to the business-family system in business transfer processes;
- support for the heir in building his own leadership model (confirmation or renewal of the vision);
- effective delegation ;
- foster communication with foreign partners;
- implementation of a cost optimization and management control system;
- management of critical situations;
- development of innovation processes;
- time & stress management and work life balance;
- assist the corporate reorganization process (internal procedures, remuneration plans, decision-making criteria).