START UP COACHING
Give a real future to your Business Idea and avoid problems .
It is not my intention to discourage you, but you must be aware of the fact that the survival rate of new START UP companies in Italy is low: around 15%. It’s the harsh reality!
Do you know why?
Because often they have a bad, incongruous initial planning, they don’t have a well-structured, detailed and realistic Business Plan.
They lack an effective marketing strategy or positioning verification, have not properly mapped the needs of their target customers and do not write a detailed financial plan.
Self-confidence, technical and organizational skills , knowledge of marketing, entrepreneurial intuition and perseverance in achieving one’s goals are key factors in creating a successful business.
…but often all this is not enough…
You need support, which for your START UP, constitutes an effective strategic tool to accelerate and facilitate the realization of the corporate objective, to achieve the success of the project through an innovative approach and with effective solutions.
IF YOU HAVE A WINNING IDEA, GIVE THE RIGHT START TO YOUR ADVENTURE!
WHO IS IT FOR?
- SME entrepreneurs
WHAT THE COACH DOES
As a Coach I facilitate change , I manage Coaching courses that allow you to find the best solutions and strategies to get what you want professionally.
I do it by videoconference or in person, through dialogue, thanks to:
active listening, reflection, trust;
specific and powerful questions that can generate ideas;
exercises designed ad hoc for various needs;
direct communication and improvement feedback;
well-defined goal planning (SMARTER);
awareness, motivation, empowerment and challenge, call to plan priority actions;
support in the application of management methodologies and techniques of proven usefulness and effectiveness (with solid scientific foundations)
- mentorship and coaching.
THE COURSE INCLUDES
- preparation, planning of the personalized Coaching and training path;
- Coaching pact and welcome letter;
- Getting Started with Coaching;
- questionnaires and self-assessment tests that stimulate self-learning;
- provision of Coaching sessions.
WHEN IT WAS EFFECTIVE
Based on my direct experience in courses actually carried out, Start Up Coaching has proved to be very useful for :
- Validate the entrepreneurial Business idea
- Find out if you can start your own business
- Open and start a manufacturing company
- Open and launch an innovative company
- Start a business
- Quit your job to become a freelancer or freelancer
- Becoming a Coach
- Grow and develop your own Startup
- Develop new business projects
- Analysis and definition of a new competitive positioning
- Choosing the best market niche
- Strategic, commercial, operational planning
- Corporate acquisitions
PRACTICAL GUIDES AND TRAINING CARDS
The path allows access to the reserved area with exclusive contents.
By way of example only, some practical guides and training sheets of Start Up Coaching:
- strategic analysis;
- strategic planning and goal setting;
- objectives, goal setting and GROW methodology;
- strategic positioning analysis;
- financial plan, business plan, marketing plan;
- annotated and suggested bibliography.
”Together we will verify the best action plan to develop and implement your business project.”
THE BENEFITS OF A START UP COACHING PATH
Coaching is good at all levels, it makes the company and the business evolve
DOCUMENTS TO CREATE
The path supports the customer in the creation of the following fundamental documents for a Start Up:
- Competitive positioning matrix
- Business Model Canvas;
- SWOT Analysis (strengths, opportunities, risks, etc.);
- Business Plans;
- Financial plan;
- Marketing Plan;
- Management control: KPI – Key Performance Indicator – and management dashboard for monitoring business performance;
- Goal setting & Action Plan
Coaching focuses on real facts and situations , avoids abstractions and theoretical scenarios, favors concrete learning strongly oriented towards the achievement of verifiable results .
It is based on individual meetings between leaders / coaches and on action learning, i.e. learning from direct experience.
It is a “totally personalized and tailor-made path” , designed on real objectives, achieved thanks to strategies and actions that arise from daily decisions and events.
Minimum period: 6 months