Behind successful companies there are successful entrepreneurs and managers
Executive Coaching is an exclusive, flexible and personalized service , aimed at making key people in companies successful leaders, allowing them to acquire full awareness of their strengths and identifying the interventions to implement on areas for improvement.
It is a particular form of Business Coaching in which the coach, who is a professional Business coach with extensive training and managerial experience behind him, dedicates a highly personalized path to his coachee, which aims at achieving specific objectives, both in the company than in personal life.
WHO IT'S FOR
- entrepreneurs, merchants
- administrators or directors of PMI companies
- commercial directors
- public officials
WHAT THE COACH DOES
As a Coach I facilitate change , I manage Coaching courses that allow you to find the best solutions and strategies to get what you want professionally.
I do it by videoconference or in person, through dialogue, thanks to:
active listening, reflection, trust;
specific and powerful questions that can generate ideas;
exercises designed ad hoc for various needs;
direct communication and improvement feedback;
well-defined goal planning (SMARTER);
awareness, motivation, empowerment and challenge, call to plan priority actions;
support in the application of management methodologies and techniques of proven usefulness and effectiveness (with solid scientific foundations).
The route includes:
- preparation, planning of the personalized Coaching and training path;
- introductory guide to Coaching;
- questionnaires and self-assessment tests that stimulate self-learning;
- provision of Coaching sessions;
The path allows access to the reserved area with exclusive contents!
WHEN IT WAS EFFECTIVE
Based on my direct experience in courses actually carried out, Executive Coaching has proved to be very useful for :
- define the strategy and the business model;
- Complete company check-up;
- implement a management control system;
- adopt a management by objectives;
- manage and value people;
- effectively delegate responsibilities;
- create Business Plans or evaluate new investments;
- improve decision making and problem solving;
- define the Marketing and Sales Plan;
- develop the leadership of key corporate figures;
- improve time management and personal productivity.
Executive Coaching is also indicated in other situations, other than those listed above. As a Coach, I deal with the client, I help him to make better use of the resources available and better focus his objectives, motivating him to improve the future plans necessary to achieve the expected results .
PRACTICAL GUIDES AND TRAINING CARDS
The path allows access to the reserved area with exclusive contents. By way of example only, some practical guides and training sheets of Executive Coaching:
- leadership style: pros and cons;
- personal envisioning;
- strategic planning and goal setting;
- objectives, goal setting and GROW(TH) methodology;
- make good decisions;
- organizational well-being;
- communicate effectively and assertive communication;
- annotated and suggested bibliography .