By signing up for the PRODUCTIVITY Membership you now have access to hundreds of resources for your personal improvement.
You will find content that will help you be more effective and efficient.
My way to be productive
In working with hundreds of clients, I’ve learned that in our age of increasing speed, complexity, and overinformation, chronic disorganization makes life hell! YOU CAN CHANGE, I’LL SHOW YOU THE WAY.
My method is based on “science-based” content (scientific approach and cited bibliographic sources) and is divided into 11 skill areas:
- Time Management: the basics
- Eliminate negative habits that waste your time
- Have useful productive habits
- Personal organization : a little order
- GOAL Setting: the method to obtain results
- Setting priorities: one thing at a time
- Action plan: no stopping
- Planning and Programming: TOP methodologies!
- Management of attention, concentration and focus
- Energy management and work-life balance: Start & Stop
- Corporate and Team productivity: tools and performance.
The content is presented in many different ways, so you can always find something that fits your needs and time constraints, as well as your learning style. And you can also access the site on the move, using your smartphone.
Comments and Forums
You can comment on all of our content, and for more interaction, access the forums, where you can meet other members, ask questions, share problems, and more.
Personal improvement plan
As you explore the PRODUCTIVITY Membership, always refer to and follow your Personal Improvement Plan to:
- test your skills
- learn new skills
- put what you have learned into practice
- perfect the Productivity Tools
Performance Coaching sessions
For personal help and support, you can always choose subscription plans that include 1:1 (one to one) Coaching sessions via videoconference.
Good job and good life!
Most Used Productivity Tools
BOOK A FREE 60 MINUTES SESSION for:
- discover my method;
- deepen your goal;
- receive improvement feedback;
- live an innovative learning experience (win win)